The EUKI project GTL project has shown the need for inter- and transdisciplinary ideas fed by an active international exchange of knowledge in terms of technology but also regarding social innovation, to prepare local economies for a successful green transition. There is a significant lack of professionally qualified specialists in European societies who can bring these technologies to the market. Therefore, this web seminar will discuss how vocational educational training (VET) expertise represents the base to empower local economies to exploit the potential of new green technologies and contribute to achieving climate goals.
Date: 24 May 2023
Time: 12:00 – 13:15 CEST
- Norbert Kurilla, Green Transition Advisor to the President at Office of the President of the Slovak Republic (Slovakia)
- Mrs Lopusnikova, Association of Lecturer and Career Advisors (Slovakia)
- Konstantinos Aravosis, Unesco Chair on Green Innovation, TU Athens and State Secretary in the Ministry of Environment (Greece)
- Nassia Theodoridou, Head of Department VET at DYPA, Greek Labor Agency (Greece)
- Antonio Blanco, CEO/General Manager Keyter International (Spain)
- Representative of German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Climate Action (BMWK) (Germany) (tbc)
- Silke Steinberg, FIAP e.V.
If you would like to join the web seminar, please send a message to email@example.com. Please find the link to the web seminar here.
Please note that this web seminar will be recorded.